Sunday 2 July 2017

Why Blog?

I have posted to many forums in the past and then can't find the thread when I want to point someone at something I have done, it's too deep, archived or deleted, or maybe I have no idea where it is!
I understand why they archive old crap they want to stay fresh and topical, but I want to see it again, reminisce and show off old skills.

Add Photoshop's recent demands for $400 if you continue to embed your photos in a forum and of course all my old posts will have lost all their picture content.

No I'll start fresh, a record for me that others may see and enjoy or not. Let's be honest at the end of the day this is about me serving my own needs, scratching an itch if you like. :)

My friends have referred to me accurately as a gaming tart and as I add to the Blog I will add to a list (link_below) the games I have reported on in some way and have thus played, thus proving their point.

Games played for which there is a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lizard Men - Lost Children of the Fallen Gods

My first WHF armies way back in 1996 were from the 5th edition box set; Bretonnians and Lizard Men, my son and I had a blast with those mode...