Thursday 27 July 2017

I haven't a Cludeo.

I will admit it is not up there as favourite game, but with five in the family two of whom loved the game it did of course become a staple.

The original game was lost in the mists of time so a new one was needed
I didn't like the new plastics over metal models, they had little character as bland colours, at the least the old metal ones developed a patina that you might say was a little like inking.

So being a gamer I had to paint them!


I hope you approve.

No idea when I painted these, I'm sure my daughter will know, I will have to ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lizard Men - Lost Children of the Fallen Gods

My first WHF armies way back in 1996 were from the 5th edition box set; Bretonnians and Lizard Men, my son and I had a blast with those mode...