Thursday 25 July 2024

ECW Three combined Pike & Shotte - For the King

I hadn't realised I'd not added these to my blog in 2022.

 
Anyway for the record I plan to do a fourth combined Pike & Shotte for the Royalists

Henry Bard's, my 1st Pike & Shotte Regiment




Sir Alan Apsley's, my 2nd Pike & Shot Regiment. 





Sir Gerard's, my 3rd Pike & Shotte Regiment.


There were two brothers Charles & Gilbert Gerard and each raised a regiment, both regiments wore blue but I've not determined which brother had what regimental flag.
So this is Sir Charles Gerard's or Sir Gilberts Gerard's colours.
If you know the difference please tell me in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AAR ECW 10mm 8th September 2024

Previous battle The scenery and  armies were a repeat of the previous battle, new models on the Parliament side were Tony's freshly pain...